The Cabinet of Ministers amended Resolution No. 1236 from 09.12.2020, expanding the list of documents that allow travellers to avoid quarantine or self-isolation when entering Ukraine. New standards have already been imposed at checkpoints on the state border. Border guards ask to present the test results for coronavirus and a document of vaccination against COVID-19, if any.
If persons who enter Ukraine do not want to self-isolate, they should pay attention to whether the test results for COVID-19 and the vaccination document are correct, the State Border Service reports.
What the document on making the rapid test for identifying the SARS-COV-2 coronavirus antigen must contain:
- full name of the patient;
- the name of the disease or causative agent (COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, etc.);
- type of study (immunochromatographic testing, immunochromatography assay, ICA, Lateral flow assay, LFT, rapid antigen test, etc.);
- date and time of sampling;
- test result (negative, not detected);
- country of study;
- the name of the institution that issued the test result;
- unique identifier of test results (code, QR code, etc.).
A certificate or other document that confirms that a person has completed a vaccination course against coronavirus must contain:
- full name,
- date of birth,
- signature of the patient,
- number of the identity document (passport, identification number, etc.);
- the name of the vaccine,
- the date of administration,
- the name of the manufacturer and the production batch;
- the name of the disease against which the vaccination course was made;
- signature and stamp of the doctor who directly performed the vaccination.
It is important that the vaccines are included by WHO in the list of approved ones for use, since this list is recognized by Ukraine as well. According to the list of the State Border Guard Service, now this list contains the following vaccines:
- BNT162b2 / COMIRNATY Tozinameran (INN) manufactured by Pfizer/BioNTech;
- AZD1222 manufactured by AstraZeneca/Oxford;
- Covishield (ChAdOx1_nCoV-19) manufactured by Serum Institute of India Oxford;
- Ad26.COV2.S manufactured by Janssen; mRNA-1273 manufactured by Moderna;
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated (lnCoV) manufactured by Sinopharm / BIBP;
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated manufactured by Sinovac.
It is noted that vaccination with the Russian drug Sputnik V does not give the right to visit Ukraine, since this vaccine is not recognized by WHO.
Both the test result and the document confirming the full course of vaccination against COVID-19 can be presented in both digital or hard copy.
Context. Since June 7, Ukraine is changing the regulations of entry into the country for foreigners and citizens of Ukraine. Now, to enter the territory of Ukraine, foreigners, citizens, and stateless persons must present the results of a PCR test for coronavirus, the results of an antigen test, or a certificate of completion of the full vaccination course.