Germany provided a new defense assistance package to Ukraine, which included armored personnel carriers, reconnaissance drones, surface drones, and satellite communications terminals.
The website of the German federal government listed the aid.
The new defense assistance package includes:
- 17 Armored Personnel Carriers (unspecified);
- two air surveillance radars TRML-4D;
- seven reconnaissance drones Primoco ONE;
- 2 AMPS self-protection systems for helicopters;
- five unmanned surface vessels;
- 32 SatCom terminals;
- one PCB printer;
- four truck tractor trains 8x8 HX81 and four semi-trailers;
- 12 trucks MAN TGS;
- 10,000 safety glasses;
- 30,000 winter clothing sets.
Earlier, it was reported that Germany delivered the third IRIS-T air defense system to Ukraine on October 27.