Some Ukrainian universities offer online learning to students who cannot continue their studying due to the war. The study results will then be recognized by their "native" universities.
An Adviser for the Interior Minister of Ukraine Anton Herashchenko has posted a list of universities where students can fill out an online form and study remotely:
- The Dnipro University of Technology;
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University;
- Lutsk National Technical University;
- Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohienko National University;
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University;
- Bukovinian State Medical University;
- Mukachevo State University;
- Lviv Polytechnic National University: preliminary online registration, list of required documents;
- Oles Honchar Dnipro National University: registration form, schedule, and list of educational programs.
This list will certainly be expanded, Herashchenko assured.