"The traditional parade of the Russian Black Sea Fleet on May 9 this year will be held near the Zmiinyi Island — at the bottom of the sea," the report reads.
For reference. The Ministry of Defense claims that the Project Serna landing craft was attacked.
The Project 11770E Serna landing craft are a series of high-speed landing craft on the air cavity. They are designed for landing on an unequipped shore or withdrawing from it combat tracked, wheeled and other military equipment with a total mass of up to 45 tons, as well as forward assault units with weapons (92 people). There are no weapons on the craft.
Main tactical and technical characteristics:
- displacement — 99.7-105 tons (full);
- length — 25.8 m;
- width — 5.8 m;
- engines — two diesel M503A Zvezda, 4,000 hp each;
- propulsion — water jet;
- rate of sailing — up to 30 knots;
- cruising range — 600 miles at 29 knots;
- autonomy of navigation — 1 day;
- crew — 5 people.