The Cabinet has extended the adaptive quarantine until at least December 31, 2021. In addition, the government has simplified the standards for verifying the epidemic safety of the establishments’ staff and visitors. The exceptions were educational institutions, the press service of the Ministry of Health reported.
In this regard, a meeting of the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies will take place on September 21. At the meeting it will be announced what date the whole country will get into the "yellow" zone from.
The "yellow" zone provides for the following quarantine restrictions:
- in the case of mass events, the density of people should be no more than one person per 4 square meters of the allotted area, and the halls should be occupied with no more than two-thirds of the seats in each separate premise;
- there should be no more than 4 people at a table in a catering establishment, and the permissible distance between tables should be at least 1.5 meters;
- cinemas are allowed to work if their halls as a whole are occupied with less than two-thirds of the seats, and each separate hall can be occupied by no more than 50%;
- gyms and fitness centers will only work if there is 10 square meters of area per person, and the like.
However, the restrictions of the "yellow" zone will not apply if all visitors and at least 80% of employees or organizers are vaccinated against coronavirus or have a negative result of the test made not more than 72 hours ago.
At the same time, the final decision on whether to provide services only to the vaccinated and whether to comply with all quarantine restrictions rests with the owner.
To confirm vaccination, one should use:
- international certificates;
- "yellow" or "green" internal COVID certificates;
- certificate 063/o (vaccination card);
- valid certificate of a negative result (72 hours) of a PCR test or rapid antigen testing.
Educational institutions will work if at least 80% of employees have at least one vaccination.