The state concern Ukroboronprom transferred 15 state enterprises and the corporate rights of 2 more joint-stock companies to the State Property Fund, due to the fact that they "have lost their importance for the country's defense capabilities."
The transfer of 2 more enterprises to the State Property Fund (SPF) and the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine continues, the corporation press service reports.
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers, 17 state-owned enterprises were removed from Ukroboronprom and the corporate rights of another 2 joint-stock companies were transferred. Thus, today Ukroboronprom includes 118 enterprises, 21 of them are located in the temporarily occupied territory.
List of enterprises transferred to the SPF:
- SE Vinnytsia Aviation Plant "VIAZ"
- SE Zaporizhzhia Automobile Repair Plant
- SE Nizhyn Repair Plant of Engineering Weapons
- SE Central Research Institute of Navigation and Management
- SE Ivano-Frankivsk Boiler and Welding Plant
- SE 171 Chernihiv Repair Plant
- SE Ukroboronresursy
- SE Ukrainian Radio Engineering Institute
- SE Ukroboronleasing
- SE Rivne Automobile Repair Plant
- SE Special design bureau "Molnia"
- SE Research Institute "Buran"
- SE "Central Design Bureau "Izumrud"
- SE Transcarpathian Helicopter Production Association
- SE Lviv Research Radio Engineering Institute
- OJSC Plant "Kvant"
- PJSC "Kherson plant "Sudmash"
The State Enterprise Kharkiv Transport Equipment Plant is in the process of being transferred to the SPF and the State Enterprise "Ukrainian Aviation Transport Company" — to the Ministry of Defense.
"The enterprises of Ukroboronprom, included to the list for alienation, have de facto lost any connection with the defense complex long ago and either did not carry out financial and economic activities, or were unprofitable and had unsatisfactory economic indicators," is stated in the report.
The total value of the assets of these enterprises as of July 1, 2020 amounted to over 280.6 million UAH At the same time, in the first half of 2020 alone, they suffered losses of almost 15 million UAH, and the amount of total wage arrears is over 7.6 million UAH.