The U.S. Department of Defense announced on Tuesday, June 13, a new assistance package valued at up to $325 million, which includes Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, ammunition for NASAMS and HIMARS systems, and 22 million rounds of small arms ammunition.
The announcement was published on the department’s website.
The equipment will be drawn down from DoD inventories. The package includes:
- Additional munitions for National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (NASAMS);
- Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
- Additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS);
- 155mm and 105mm artillery rounds;
- 15 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles;
- 10 Stryker Armored Personnel Carriers;
- Javelin anti-armor systems;
- Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles;
- AT-4 anti-armor systems;
- Over 22 million rounds of small arms ammunition and grenades;
- Demolition munitions for obstacle clearing;
- Tactical secure communications support equipment;
- Spare parts and other field equipment.