Despite the removal of Ukraine from the European Union list of "green countries", 11 EU states have decided not to restrict entry to their territory for citizens of Ukraine. This was announced on Twitter by the Head of the Ukrainian MFA Dmytro Kuleba.
The list of countries open for travelling of Ukrainians includes:
- Cyprus (subject to full vaccinations or negative tests before and upon arrival),
- Estonia (full vaccination),
- Croatia (entry is possible under preconditions),
- Netherlands (full vaccination),
- Czech Republic (entry is possible under preconditions),
- Austria (full vaccination),
- Denmark (full vaccination),
- Belgium (full vaccination),
- Ireland (two doses of vaccine, negative PCR test or certificate of recovery + visa),
- Sweden (full vaccination or test),
- France (full course of vaccination, the country does not recognize the CoronaVac vaccine).
Detailed terms for each country can be found on the MFA's portal TripAdvisor.
Context. Recall: the other day the European Union removed Ukraine from the list of countries it is recommended to gradually lift travel restrictions for. However, the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs explained that "there will be no total closure of the borders of the European Union."